Residential & Commercial
We provide all types of ranging services to residential and to even commercial places. There is no project too big or too small for Better Vision Painting.
Interior & Exterior Painting
Adding a new coat of paint is the easiest way to transform your home. Whether you need your whole house painted or just want to freshen up the living room with the new Sherwin-Williams color of the month our house painting services are equipped for all your painting needs.
Stripping & Staining
Can’t decide if you want to paint or stain your deck? Compared to paint, stain can be more economical, easier to use, and less overall maintenance while also letting the natural look of wood shine through.
If you’re looking to renovate your kitchen, use our cabinet painting service to give your cabinets a fresh new look for much less than what it cost to replace them.
One of the many advantages of epoxy flooring is that it is extremely durable. Epoxy also comes in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Dust / moisture resistant / reflects light for dark areas
- Increase property value
- Safe / Slip resistant
- Eco friendly (no construction needed)
- Variety of colors patterns and textures
Water damages are undoubtedly a homeowner’s worst nightmare. Waterproofing doesn’t just prevent these damages.
- Prevents mold and mildew from getting into the walls and floor.
- Protects your homes structure
- Reduces maintenance costs and clean-up.
- Eco friendly (no construction)
- Lowers humidity / energy savings
- Increases property value.
Having the popcorn removed and the drywall refinished to a nice smooth texture is a cost effective way to increase your homes value. Other advantages of removing popcorn ceilings:
- Freshly painted white ceilings can allow better lighting and make your living space look bigger
- Give your home a more modern look
- Eliminates presence of dangerous chemicals such as asbestos
Choosing your paint color is supposed to be fun – but with thousands of different color choices available, it can be overwhelming to make your final decision. Let our experts recommend a paint color that will work best in your space, as well as recommend some of the season’s “on-trend” paint colors.